Occupational safety consists of physical, psychological and social working conditions.
Occupational safety includes
- safe work environment,
- safeguarding and maintaining employees' work ability, and
- prevention of accidents at work and occupational diseases.
It is the employer's responsibility to familiarise you with the work, provide instructions for safe work and provide the necessary tools.
As an employee, it is your duty to comply with the employer's regulations and instructions and take care of the safety of yourself and others in your work.
- Safe and Healthy Work (ttk.fi)
- Safety and health in the workplace (tyosuojelu.fi)
- Työturvallisuuslaki (finlex.fi, in Finnish)