Pay security

If your employer has been declared bankrupt or, for some other reason, cannot pay your salary, you can apply for unpaid pay or other payments as pay security.

The pay security system secures your ability to receive pay and other payments if your employer is unable to pay them. You will be compensated as pay security for payments once the grounds and amount of them have been determined.

As a private customer, you can apply for pay security in the ELY Centre's E-services. You will need online banking codes, a mobile certificate, or an identity card with a chip suitable for identification. Instructions for applying for pay security can be found on the ELY Centre's website.

More information