- 28.4.2022 – technical changes related to the production release (removal of the word 'test'), EURES section edits
- 30.1.2023 – addition of the Job Alerts section
The use of the part of Service that requires logging in, requires that the User subscribes to the Service. When subscribing to the Service, the User shall become a customer of the Service Provider and the User’s data is registered in the Job Market Finland customer register.
The Service Provider aims at producing Service which is as high-grade as possible and shall be responsible for ensuring that the content of the Service complies with the law and good practice.
Users can choose to have their job applicant profile and job postings displayed in the EU's joint job vacancy service (EURES portal).
User’s rights and liabilities
- to comply with the agreements made with the party that provides the ID and the terms and conditions that relate to the use of the ID (the Service may only be used with the User’s personal ID),
- to assume responsibility for only providing truthful information that complies with the purpose of the Service, and for not causing any disturbance to others or infringing the rights of other users or the Service Provider by means of the User’s Service use,
- to assume responsibility for revealing their identity in a situation in which the User, for example, posts links to external services to the Service, and
- to cover all personal costs that may be caused to them for using the Service (e.g. Internet connection charges, possible phone calls).
The rights that relate to the personal data are described in the Information security and register description.
Information security and register description
If the User is a representative of an organisation the User
- shall be responsible for any errors or misdemeanours caused by careless use of the suomi.fi authorization and
- shall be responsible for the truthfulness and appropriateness of the material they enter to the Service and for ensuring that the material does not infringe the good practice, the law (e.g. on the grounds of discrimination or gender) or the authorities’ orders.
Service Provider’s rights and liabilities
The Service Provider shall arrange the Service’s data security in compliance with the common good practice and aim at preventing unauthorised access to their information systems by means of appropriate technical and administrative measures. The User shall assure that they are aware of the fact that the data security of the online environment and network service are not perfect.
The Service Provider shall endeavour at keeping the Service in operation 24 hours a day, seven days a week, but cannot be responsible for the operability of the system and for the interruptions caused by technical errors and maintenance or installation work, for data communications disturbances or for any alteration or loss of data due to these reasons.
The Service Provider shall not be responsible for any costs caused to the User by possible errors of the Service. Furthermore, the Service Provider shall not be responsible for external parties’ material linked to the Service.
Further information about errors in the service (kkv.fi)
The Service Provider shall have the right to temporarily interrupt the Service if it is necessary for reasons relating to the Service, technical changes made to it or for updates.
The Service Provider shall be entitled to provide the Service as they see fit and to alter the content of the Service.
The Service Provider shall not be responsible for the operability or compatibility of the User’s hardware or software with respect to the Service.
The ESCO classification which the Service uses as metadata is still under development and the Service Provider shall not be liable for its operability.
A force majeure shall release the KEHA Centre from its responsibilities that relate to Job Market Finland if it prevents the execution of an operation related to the Service or hinders it unreasonably. Force majeure means any fire, explosion, strike or other work stoppage, order of an authority, data traffic disturbance caused by an external party or other such reason which cannot be reasonably foreseen.
Technical requirements of Service use
The Service’s operability has been tested with the most common mobile devices (iPad, iPhone, Android phones and tablets, Windows tablet).
The connection will be interrupted and all unsaved data will be lost if more than 30 minutes are spent on the same page. The time limit restarts when the User moves to another page.
The Service Provider shall not be responsible for the availability, performance or operability of data connections. There usability of the Service may be interrupted without prior notice.
Cookies are small text files that are saved on the user's computer and collect data on the User’s visit to the kokeile.tyomarkkinatori.fi website.
The cookies only save the session’s ID tag. When logging in or out, other data concerning only the login or logout is stored. You cannot log in to the Job Market Finland online service if cookies are disabled.
The cookies do not save any data that could be used to identifying the users. The cookies do not affect data security and they cannot spread viruses or malware.
Cookies used at Job Market Finland
Register data and its use
Use of the Service shall be free of charge for the User and other parties.
Customer communication and direct marketing
The Service Provider shall not be entitled to conduct direct marketing, but the Service Provider and the third party responsible for developing the Service shall have the right to contact the User for matters concerning the Service provided that the User gives explicit consent for the purpose.
A Job Alert is valid for a maximum of 3 months at a time, after which email addresses are deleted from the service's database. The user can also cancel the subscription during its validity, and in such cases the above-mentioned stored data is deleted.
KEHA Centre / Service provider
- PL 1000, 50101 Mikkeli
- 0295 020 000
Information security and register description