This accessibility statement applies to the www.työmarkkinatori.fi online service and was prepared on 2.5.2022. The service is subject to the Act on the Provision of Digital Services, which requires that public online services must be accessible.
This leaflet is based on a third party assessment of whether the website meets the requirements of the EU directive 2016/2102.
How accessible is the website?
This online service has been published on 2.5.2022 and it partly meets the A and AA level accessibility criteria required by law (WCAG criteria 2.1). The online service has some shortcomings in accessibility, which are described in more detail below. The issues will be remedied as soon as possible, but no later than the spring of 2023.
Did you notice any gaps in accessibility?
We are constantly striving to improve the accessibility of the online service. If you observe any issues that are not described on this page, please let us know and we will do our best to fix any shortcomings.
You can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you notice issues with accessibility on the site, please first provide feedback to us, the webmaster. The response can take 14 days. If you are not satisfied with the response you have received or you do not receive a response at all within two weeks, you can give feedback to the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to file a complaint and how the matter will be processed.
- You can make an accessibility complaint or ask for clarification here (saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi).
Contact information of the supervisory authority
- Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland
- Accessibility supervision unit
- www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (in Finnish and Swedish only)
- tel. +358 (0)295 016 000 (switchboard)
Further information on accessibility
Our web service is not yet completely accessible.
The following content or functions of Job Market Finland are not yet accessible.
- The web service contains images that do not have an appropriate text equivalent. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- Some videos do not have a description or other alternative presentation. (WCAG 1.2.3, 1.2.5)
- The order in which the content is read and the order in which the focus progresses are sometimes inconsistent. (WCAG 1.3.2, 2.4.3)
- Certain interface components are not accessible on the keyboard. (WCAG 2.1.1)
- In some parts of the web service, the page title does not get updated to describe the main content of the page. (WCAG 2.4.2)
- The web service contains inaccurate and repeated link texts. (WCAG 2.4.4)
- The web service contains some content texts whose language is not appropriately marked. (WCAG 3.1.2)
- The user’s cursor moves unexpectedly in certain UI components. (WCAG 3.2.1)
- The names, roles and functionalities of certain UI components are not programmatically fully understandable and are partly in English. In addition, certain visual groupings are not interpreted with assistive technologies. (WCAG 1.3.1, 4.1.2)
- There are errors in the technical implementation that may also affect the operation of assistive technologies. (WCAG 4.1.1)
- Not all changes in the view, such as error messages, are reported with assistive technologies. (WCAG 4.1.3)
There are also contents and functions at Job Market Finland that are not covered by legislation, such as
- content published in the service by users or other third parties that is not produced, funded, or controlled by the service provider itself,
- maps not intended for navigation purposes (e.g. weather or terrain maps),
- office programme files (such as DOC, PDF, ODT) published before 23 September 2018,
- online content archived before 23 September 2019,
- live video or audio broadcasts that are not saved for preservation or republication, and
- video or audio recordings published before 23 September 2020.
The instructional content of the job posting interfaces in the ‘For developers’ section is currently in PDF format and is not accessible. The content will be produced in an accessible format during the spring of 2023. The content is technical, and its target group is more limited than other content on the site.