Guidance services for employers and entrepreneurs
Guidance services for employers are available at the national Enterprise Finland Telephone service and at the local TE Offices. The services are open from Monday to Friday between 9 am and 4.15 pm.
0295 020 502
The telephone guidance service is available from Monday to Friday between 9 am to 4.15 pm. The call is priced according to your own subscription contract (mobile phone charge or local network charge). There is also a charge for the waiting time.
If you are starting a company or you already have a company, The Enterprise Finland Telephone Service advises you in different situations. You can receive
- assistance in general matters related to establishing a company,
- general information on public enterprise and employer services, for example the services of ELY Centres, TE Offices, the Finnish Patent and Registration Office, the Tax Administration, Business Finland and Finnvera, as well as the related electronic services,
- advice on how to use Job Market Finland and the E-services of TE Services, and
- if necessary, referral to another expert service.
You can also send your question using an electronic form. We will normally answer your question in average within two business days.
If you are a start-up entrepreneur, you can get service from the chat service of the Enterprise Finland Telephone Service on this page from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm when there is an expert available. The chat is only available in Finnish.
Local TE Offices
Contact your local TE Office when you need advice or help with
- recruitment, development or change of personnel or
- starting a business.
Nationwide Work Permit Services
As of September 15, 2022, applications for work permits will be processed nationwide. There will be no changes to the way applications are processed, but the phone number and email address for Work Permit Services will be nationwide.