The nationwide telephone services of TE services and Enterprise Finland are open on Wednesday 25 May from 9am to 3pm. On Thursday 26 May the services are unavailable.
During this time, the E-services of TE services operate normally.
Guidance services for employers and entrepreneurs
National guidance service Enterprise Finland
0295 020 502 (local/mobile network fee)
On weekdays 9.00–16.15
The Enterprise Finland Telephone Service provides
- assistance in general matters related to establishing a company
- general information on public enterprise and employer services
- advice on how to use the Jobmarket and Suomi.fi services
- guidance to contact other expert services.
You can also send your question using an electronic form. We will normally answer your question in average within two business days.
Contact your local TE Office when you need advice or help with
- recruitment, development or change of personnel
- starting a business.